As a symbol and a representation of your brand’s message and culture, the logo of every company is the first thing people associate your services and products with. A great logo design is crucial for success and subsequent marketing efforts.
We have devised some critical points that every brand needs to pay attention to when designing a Logo:
- Simplicity is key, don’t over complicate the design;
- Choose well fitting color that compliment each other;
- Follow the current web standards and hip trends ( they change often as years go by )
Brochures, Flyers and Stationary
Every business needs contentual material to display their service or product ideas with proposing suggestions on why their clients should choose them. A good, well organized and visually pleasing brochure, flyer or stationary design is mandatory for every company to fight off competition and impress potential clients.
Here are some points to pay attention to when designing a great contentual component:
- Good readability, the reader must consume the content with ease;
- Combination of well fitting colors and lines for pleasing visuals;
- Page by page consistency, build a template that can apply to each page.
The biggest benefits of having a kick-ass brochure, flyer or stationary are:
- Increased leads, people notice the attention you put into your marketing materials;
- Your traditional marketing results will improve without a very big effort;
- Informative content will save you a lot of time and money, it answers client questions for you.
Digital Media and Advertising Design
With every great product comes a great advertising campaign. The most important part of your sales efforts are the advertisements themselves, we optimize the ads with design for maximum CTR and Conversion rates.
Here are some points to pay attention to when designing a great ad:
- Get straight to the point, keep it short and concise;
- Isometrics and real people work wonders when it comes to ads;
- Be sure to include a catchy tagline into the picture, people will remember your ads and talk about them.
Hard Hitting Statistics
The statistics speak for themselves, running ads is a no-brainer for every business:
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in AdWords. (Blue Corona, 2019);
- Consumers now spend more than five hours a day on their smartphones. (AdWeek, 2018);
- Millennial consumers show the strongest preference for video content from brands. (HubSpot, 2017).
People can recall an ad from a brand
Average ROI for your Ads
Average Conversion rate
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you have a project that you believe we can add some value to, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.